- Make sure all the ingredients are not EXPIRED!!!!!!
- Check if you have if you have enough of the ingredients BEFORE you start cooking.
- Put a skewer of toothpick into the center of the cake,cupcakes,etc and if it come mostly clean or completely clean it mean its done.
- Always preheat the oven.
- Don’t take the cake, etc out of the pan immediately unless the recipe says to.
- Read the recipe word by word,step by step so your food turns out right.
- Make sure you put in all the ingredients in and in order.
- Frost the cake,cupcakes,etc after they are cool unless the recipe says to do them while there warm.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOU ARE DONE COOKING!!!!!
- Turn the oven off after you are done using it.
- Wear oven mitts to take things out of the oven!!!
- Use light parchment paper when making cookies because darker ones tend to get hot faster and that might burn your cookies.
- Hot water usually gets frosting off things.
Leave a comment if you have any baking tips.